Friday, 9 September 2016

Some - probably very bad - Dialogue.

It just pops into my head, ok... usually when I don't have a notebook on me.
****
"Why do you do this to yourself, huh? What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?"

"I do it cos... cos I need to know I'm still alive. Cos it sure as shit don't feel like it."
****
"Sometimes I feel like I'm a superhero, like I'm invincible, like I can do anything. I feel like I am adored by everyone...and then you walk into the room and I realise... it's not me, it's you. You are the one thing in this world, this beautiful, twisted fuckin' world that's holding me together. It's always been you...and it always will be. I do not exist when you are not here."
****
"I've never been very articulate and I've never really needed to be because everyone loves the strong, silent type. But right now my heart is bursting with so many words and my head doesn't know how to deal with it."
****
/headdump

xX:ATOU:Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated :D